2013 Download Form F941 Employer QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return
Download the latest form 941 or the Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return, to be left behind be updated with your F941 also known as Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return, the F941 is used to report your quarterly income tax returns from plus your compensation, sick pay and wages plus tips that are withheld.
Form 941 Descriptions:
“ Employers who withhold income taxes, social security tax, or Medicare tax from employee’s paychecks or who must pay the employer’s portion of social security or Medicare tax, use Form 941 to report those taxes.”
If you are an employee who withhold income tax to medicare tax the form is for you, to fill up in filling a report.
Again Who Must File Form 941?
- Wages you have paid.
- Tips your employees have received
- Federal income tax you withheld.
- Both the employer’s and the employee’s share of social security and Medicare taxes
- Current quarter’s adjustments to social security and Medicare taxes for fractions of cents, sick pay, tips, and group-term life insurance.
- Credit for COBRA premium assistance payments
The following quarter audit for the Federal Tax Return
- March 12 First Quarter
- June 12 Second Quarter
- September 12 Third Quarter
- December 12 Fourth Quarter
It is also used to report your quarterly employee medicare and security taxes, so don’t get any penalties report your quarterly Federal Tax Return you can start by downloading the form 941 in the irs.gov website.
If you are having problems filling up the form 941 you can email the authority at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the form at the irs.gov website or click the link here http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f941.pdf
Clear Instructions for Form 941 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i941.pdf