Pentax Q Camera Specifications
Here are some of its notable features:
- The body is made from magnesium alloy strong lightweight and scratch resistant.
- Other features include Quick Dial, PENTAX Auto Picture and 21 scene modes for casual shooting,
- In-camera HDR capture mode shoots 3 images of varying exposures
- A sensor-shift Shake Reduction system with integrated DRII Dust Reduction for blur and dust free images even in low lighting
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting mode for any fast action setting
- Shutter speeds range from 1/2000 to 30 seconds for freezing fast action or capturing long nighttime exposures.
- Effortless bokeh control with the Q’s Bokeh Control filter
- A built-in popup flash adds the perfect amount of extra light to an image with a high extension to naturally reduce the redeye effect common to compact cameras.
Great things really comes in small packages…